PUNYASO - Konoha's Kid (Naruto Tribute) PUNYASO - Konoha's Kid (Naruto Tribute)

I don't watch any animae or anything, but this song is great because the dubstep. This is great song.

Canonblade - Evil Whiskey Canonblade - Evil Whiskey

I say it's a mix with Dex Arson and Panda eyes, with a little Azazal. Great song. I like some of your other songs.

canonblade responds:

I'm ghostproducing all off the ones you just mentioned :DDDDDD

#not

Protolizard & ColBreakz - Nevermind Protolizard & ColBreakz - Nevermind

"We're always wet cement." Gr8 song.

Yoru Bounce Yoru Bounce

Lemme guess. Inspired by Let's Bounce be shtriga? That's what this song reminds me of. I mean, this is ok.

Dex Arson - Embers Ft. Stacey Hunt Dex Arson - Embers Ft. Stacey Hunt

He was standing right in front of me...... and the walls came crashing in.... and the Mexicans crosses into... america... lol great song. I love the way the lyrics are layered kinda like there is two Stacy Hunts singing it lol. Great song for geometry dash like always . Got an epic drop. I fell in love with this song through gd world.

F-777 - A Lost World F-777 - A Lost World

It's your like 10 year ANNIVERSARY on newhrounds? Sky for bad typing I'm on mobile. Great some, criticism none.

Azazal- Tabby Azazal- Tabby

Great song! I really love your music! Adding on to what TheEnderChannel said, you could make another version of this song called "Labrador"

Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space

#prayforazazal. This song is pretty good. Hope you find a house.

Azazal - Right Meow Azazal - Right Meow

English: I really love your songs. Cats make everything better. Kitty: Meow meow meow, mew mrow meow.

Dex Arson - Embers Instrumental Dex Arson - Embers Instrumental

This song is in my top 5, and that is saying something. I have so many songs that I like. I think my ears are satisfied.